Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Internet Troubles in Albuquerque

You may be wondering why I have not posted during the last couple of legs of the trip. Interesting things are happening, but every time I attempt to access the Internet to post items, something goes horribly wrong. At the hotel in Oklahoma City, the Internet kept cutting out, and last night in Albuquerque, the video diaries we have been keeping failed to post. (That's right - video diaries!) The stretches of travel are fun, and Cara and I are enjoying ourselves, but we are exhausted by the time we arrive to our destination city. I really do not want to have to go back and write out what we cover in the video diaries, so I will attempt to post them again tonight. Hopefully everything will be fine. Cross your fingers.

Anyway, Greetings from New Mexico! It's like Mexico, but new! Oh, last night we ate at this amazing restaurant - Villa da Capo. If you are ever in Albuquerque you have to go, it is some of the best Italian food I have ever eaten (and I have been to Italy). We sat in the garden and had an amazing waitress.

The desert has been my favorite place thus far. The colors, the lack of humidity, the cacti growing wild - all make it an exciting locale. I think I could live in the desert. I think the Southwest would suit me well.

Okay, off to explore Albuquerque! I hope to buy a New Mexican blanket! I'll be sure to post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment